[efsrow][efscolumn lg”6″ md=”6″ smoff=”0″ mdoff=”0″ lgoff=”0″ ]
There are lots of good reasons to choose an FHA-insured loan, especially if one or more of the following apply to you:
- You’re a first-time home buyer.
- You don’t have a lot of money to put down on a house.
- You want to keep your monthly payments as low as possible.
- You’re worried about your monthly payments going up.
- You’re worried about qualifying for a loan.
- You don’t have perfect credit.
- If any of these things describe you, then an FHA-insured loan may be right for you. Why? FHA-insured loans offer many benefits and a level of security that you won’t find in other loans.
[/efscolumn][efscolumn lg”6″ md=”6″ smoff=”0″ mdoff=”0″ lgoff=”0″ ]
FHA-insured loans have competitive interest rates because the federal government insures the loans for lenders.
Because FHA insures your mortgage, lenders may be more willing to give you loan terms that make it easier for you to qualify.
Smaller down payment:
FHA-insured loans have a low 3.5% down payment and the money can come from a family member as a gift.
Less than perfect credit:
You don’t have to have perfect credit to get an FHA-insured mortgage. In fact, even if you have had credit problems, such as a bankruptcy, it’s easier for you to qualify for an FHA-insured loan than a conventional loan.
More protection to keep your home:
The FHA has been helping people since 1934. Should you encounter hard times after buying your home, the FHA has many options to keep you in your home and avoid foreclosure.